Týká se modelů
O souboru ke stažení
- Name:Firmware update Ver.2.00 for RM-LVR1 (Windows)
- Release date:27/02/2014
- Benefits and improvements:
- New clock settings added.
- Hold button functionality added.
- Camera settings added. *1
- Zoom function added.
- Automatic exposure setting added. *2
- Automatic camera date setting added. *2
- Memory card warning indicator added.
- Multi camera control function added. *3
*1: Only available with compatible cameras (including HDR-AS15,HDR-AS30V and HDR-AS100V).
*2: Only available with compatible cameras (including DSC-QX10 and DSC-QX100).
*3: Only available with compatible cameras (including HDR-AS100V).
View the Operating Guide to know how to use the new functions.
The latest version of the firmware update is compatible with most commonly used versions of Microsoft Windows:
- Windows® XP* SP3
- Windows® Vista** SP2
- Windows® 7 SP1
- Windows® 8
- Windows® 8.1
* 64-bit and Starter editions are not supported.
** Starter edition is not supported.
The latest version of the firmware update is compatible with the following hardware:
- Hard disk space: 200MB or more
- RAM: 512MB or more
Note: Please close all other application software before updating the firmware.
- Power source for the remote.
Note:The update can be performed only when the remaining battery level is (three marks) or more. We recommend that you use a fully charged battery.
- USB cable supplied with the remote.
Note:Update functionality is not guaranteed with any other USB cable.
- When performing the firmware update, please use a fully charged battery.
How to download the firmware updater:
- Make sure that you are logged on as a user with administrative rights.
- At the bottom of the page, read the disclaimer and agree to the terms and conditions by clicking on the checkbox. Then, click on the Download button.
- The download of the [Update_RMLVR1V200.exe] file will start.
- Save the file to the desktop of your computer (recommended).
For Windows 8 users:
Under the initial settings of Internet Explorer, the update file will be saved in the [Downloads] folder. Click the [Desktop] tile from the Start screen and find the download file in the [Downloads] folder by using Explorer.
Step 1: Start up the Firmware Updater
- Close all currently running programs on your computer.
- Double-click the [Update_RMLVR1V200.exe] file you downloaded to start up the Firmware Updater.
The Firmware Updater window appears.
- Connect the remote to the computer with the supplied USB cable.
Note: USB Mode appears on the LCD monitor.
If the computer cannot find the remote, the message " Could not find the device for this update." appears on the computer display. Try the following if this happens.
- Disconnect the USB cable and connect it again.
- If the computer has multiple USB terminals, try with the other terminals. Your computer may have some USB terminals on the backside.
Sometimes when the device is connected to the computer with the USB cable, the message to encourage rebooting the computer may appear on the computer display. In this case, remove the device, reboot the computer, and follow the procedures from "2. Start up Firmware Updater".
- Confirm the "Safely Remove Hardware" icon is displayed on the task tray at the lower right corner of the computer screen.
- After confirming the above, click Next on the Firmware Updater window. Figure 1 appears on the Firmware Updater window, and Figure 2 appears on the LCD screen.
Note: From now on, never turn off the remote until the firmware update is completed.
Figure 1 Figure 2
- After confirming the screens on Figures 1 and 2, click [Next]. The current version and the version after the update appear on the lower left part of the screen. (Figure 3)
- After confirming Current Version is lower than [2.00], click [Next].
If the screen on Figure 4 appears, the update is not required. According to the message, stop the USB connection and click Finish
Figure 3: Update is required.
Figure 4: Update is not required.
- Click the "Safely Remove Hardware" icon on the task tray at the lower right corner of the computer screen to stop the USB connection, as instructed on figure 5.
Note: Please keep the USB cable connected even after stopping the USB connection on the computer with the above operation.
- Press the [REC/ENTER] button to execute the reset of the remote.
- Click Next on the Firmware Updater window (Figure 5).
- After resetting, reconnection of the remote is verified, and the screen on Figure 6 appears.
- Click Run to start the update. The progress bar appears while updating (approximately 10 minutes).
Note: Never turn off the remote nor disconnect the USB cable while updating.
- When the update is completed, the screen on Figure 7 appears. Click Finish and disconnect the USB cable.
- Turn off the remote and turn it on again.
Step 2: Confirm the firmware version of your remote is Ver.2.00.
- Press the MENU button to select [Main Settings] and then press the [REC/ENTER] button
- Select [Version] then press the [REC/ENTER] button. Display will show the current version of system software. If "2.00" appear (as shown below) then the firmware version is Ver. 2.00.