I liked sony very much, but big disappointment. There is no consideration to Indian subcontinent on net tv at all. I wanted to watch Yupp tv through apps,but I found that it is not possible on sony tv in hard way. I tried in different ways like using samsung blu ray player, but blu ray player doesn't support that apps. Is there any chance subcontinenet people choice will be considered. I feel like I am stuck with sony tv now.
I have noticed about 3 times over several month a lock up situation when browsing the Internet. There is no other way to reset the TV back to operational state, than to unplug the power cable. It could be caused by bad website design, but the TV should be more resilient imo. Some kind of live ticker/timeout should be added in future TV's.
BRAVIA KDL-37EX720 - firmware PKG4.005EUA-0104
Please can you add a feature to make the EPG text larger and in clearer colours for those of us that have trouble with our eyesight?
My older bravia TV has yellow on blue lettering on the EPG that is twice as high and 10 times easier to read than my new Bravia which uses light grey on dark grey for the EPG
Please, would really like to see a fix for this bug:
• When you're watching TV, it says
"This event is available in HD on service nnn.
Do you want to change to HD event?",
whether you want it to or not
• The prompt occupies the middle of the screen
and stays there forever until you answer
• It generally gives a spurious channel number, so if you say [Yes] you get
a 'No signal' blank screen (the article hasn't recognised that aspect).
Illustration with workaround:
I specially checked before buying that I wasn't going to get problems like this.
Catmambo's profile picture expresses just how I feel.
* The guide on KDL-55EX503 seems to use 0-index. So the first episode of the first season has 0/0 as episode/season.
* If I turn off the tv with timers set, I'd like to at least get a message if I want to keep the timers going. Instead of having to go and turn off each timer for programs so it doesn't start the entire set-up once the timer is fired.
Should just release the sources to the modding community, they're usually able to make way more progress in shorter time than any big company manages in a products lifetime.
more concerned with Sony being able to properly update existing Bravias than what will be on new ones....got this one for at least another 6-7 years (maybe!!) and updates already thin on the ground........think you need to look at samsung to see how internet on TV should look....and LG......
I'm not sure that i'm in the correct part of the forum, but here i go.
I suggest there should be some changes to the YouTube-app. First of all: When the quality setting is set on "HD" and if there just is an SD-version of that specific video, the video wont play until you manually change your settings to "SD". I suggest that this changes automatically (and temporarily) instead.
Secondly there should be a faster way to browse videos. If a channel contains hundreds and maybe thousands of videos and you've watched the latest 300 it's a pain in the butt to skip through all these.
Please make the TV automatically switch to the correct HDMI input even when a device that doesn't support Bravia Sync is switched on.
The TV is obviously aware that this has happened, as only active inputs have an arrow shown next to them in the on-screen 'Inputs' list.
- inbuilt wifi, camera, microphone, hard drive
- support for video conferencing software
- ability to record series
- wireless keyboard mouse like we get for some mobile, might wanna check Nokia communicator phone.
- google calendar and email
- ability to watch Internet videos while recording
- news headlines from websites, twitter, Facebook feed at the bottom of any screen without using too much space.
- ability to watch any Streaming channel like Bloomberg.
- ability to rent videos from any website
- better browser